Wednesday, June 25, 2008

I've been tagged too!!!

I've been tagged by...Bethany! This is my first time doing also, so bare with me!!

Here is what I (and whoever else I tag) have to do:
Answer some questions
Link her to my blog
Tag six other people and
Comment on their blog to let them know.

Who is your favorite author and why?
J.R.R Tolkien, because he puts good and evil in a way
we all can understand.

Who was your first favorite author and why?
Dr. Seuss, because he made me say funny words! :D

Who is your most recent addition to your favorite authors and why?
C.S.Lewis, I like some of his books (The Chronicles of Narnia)


If someone were to ask you right now- which author would just pop into mind?
Tim Lahaye, Jerry B. Jenkins,C.S.Lewis,J.R.R Tolkien,


And I tag anyone who wants to tell us what their favorite authors are!

4 comments:

BSBT said...

Good job Hop! Thanks for doing it!

Gabrielle said...

Your welcome! Thanks for making me!! :D

Amber said...

COPY CAT!! :)

Gabrielle said...

Meow!! :D