Monday, August 20, 2012

Indianapolis Zoo

These are in no particular order.

My grandma, Sam, my mom and me.
                                             
Baby Elephant, she's a year old. But there was a baby born the day before we went there.
                                           
                                                Bats

Kids looking at the bats


                                                                       
                                                                     They're Huge!

Some kind of birds, like parakeet, maybe? I should have taken pictures of the signs of the animals too, so I could remember what they are called. That's what you get for being in a hurry.



                            A "thing" in the shape of a buffalo that I thought looked pretty cool!
Cheetahs staying cool in the shade and catching some Z's


Dolphins, my favorite marine animal. Their tank was So Big!!


That's a LOT of salt!

                                                        Eastern Diamondback Rattlesnake


Pink Flamingos

Giraffes. See the little girls skirt? I thought that was cute.


I can't remember what kind of Heron this is.... 

Lazy lion, it was HOT that day. At least 100*. People were trying, very poorly I might add, to imitate the lion's roar. He didn't move a muscle. It was pretty funny!

The lioness is hoping she is camouflage.... some how. =) 

Lizards. Don't ask me if they're Iguanas, I don't remember. 


A meercat.

Again, don't ask me... 
Monkeys


I think these guys are Baboons of some kind.

That little red thing might be a ball....

The elephant on the left is the brother to the 1 year old shown above.


I have a picture from when I was 3 or 4 asking if we could take the polar bear home. ;) 

A porcupine 


Rhinos dozing. Oops, my finger must've been in the way, I had never used a iPhone to take pictures.



Tortoise 

A turtle hiding. How did he get in there??

A fat walrus...

has a huge pool! 

Zebras



1 comment:

The Bryan Cook Family said...

Awww! i love zebras,sooo cute!!
The snakes freak me out a little...


-Lex